Growler Guncam Downloads
Guncam installer, version 220.127.116.11:
This is the download for the current release version of Guncam. If you
don't have Guncam registered, it will have "www.growlersoftware.com" stamped on
GIF and AVI exports after a 14 day trial. However, JPG and GCF exports will not
have this stamp.
If you are going to create AVI files, it is recommended that you also download
and install the XviD Codec below.
Download Guncam Installer - 1.9 MB. Released June 14, 2007
Guncam 18.104.22.168 upgrade - use this if you already have Guncam installed.
Works for both registered and unregistered versions:
This version has a new interface and simplifies operation. All films are
Upgrade Installer - 700 KB. Released June 14, 2007
Rightclick and "save as" to avoid getting a chached version.
- 3.1.6 Fixed problem with Punkbuster and Battlefield2 and Battlefield 2142.
Report any problems, or any other games that confict with Punkbuster when
Guncam is running.
- 22.214.171.124 Added the new
- 126.96.36.199 Fixed bug
- 188.8.131.52 * Added Uncompressed AVI as an export codec (replaced MSVC).
* Added fade in/out and blank video clip ability to movie editor. (Getting
ready to add text overlay).
* Fixed problem where Youtube would decompress the AVI audio stream to a longer
length than MediaPlayer.
- 184.108.40.206 * Fixed bug where avi export would cause a crash
* Fixed bug where capture would fail
* Improved 'select' logic in Movie Editor
This executable will intall the Xvid codec.
Download XviD V1.0.3 codec 620kB